Financial support (FEDER contribution and Subprogramas Juan de la Cierva) from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Projects CTQ2010-15833, CTQ2011-23862-C02-01 and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00006), the Generalitat de Catalunya (Project 2009SGR-1459), and the Junta de Andalucía (Grant FQM-119 and Project P09-FQM-5117) is gratefully acknowledged. M.C. and N.C. thank the Spanish Ministry of Education (AP-4193) and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (BES-2011-047643) for research grants. We also thank Prof. M. L. Poveda for helpful discussions and advice, Dr. J. López-Serrano for assistance and discussions on NMR analyses, and the Centre de Supercomputació de Catalunya (CESCA) for the allocation of computational resources.
Interconversion of Quadruply and Quintuply Bonded Molybdenum Complexes by Reductive Elimination and Oxidative Addition of Dihydrogen†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3309–3313, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Carrasco, M., Curado, N., Maya, C., Peloso, R., Rodríguez, A., Ruiz, E., Alvarez, S. and Carmona, E. (2013), Interconversion of Quadruply and Quintuply Bonded Molybdenum Complexes by Reductive Elimination and Oxidative Addition of Dihydrogen. Angew. Chem., 125: 3309–3313. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209064
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-15833, CTQ2011-23862-C02-01, 2010 CSD2007-00006
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: FQM-119, P09-FQM-5117
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: AP-4193
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BES-2011-047643
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.