We acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21021001, 21290182, and 21172151), the Ministry of Education (No. 20110181130014), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program: No. 2010CB833300) for financial support.
Asymmetric Synthesis of β-Amino Nitriles through a ScIII-Catalyzed Three-Component Mannich Reaction of Silyl Ketene Imines†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3557–3561, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Liu, X., Luo, W., Xie, M., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2013), Asymmetric Synthesis of β-Amino Nitriles through a ScIII-Catalyzed Three-Component Mannich Reaction of Silyl Ketene Imines . Angew. Chem., 125: 3557–3561. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209093
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21021001, 21290182, 21172151
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20110181130014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!