The work described in this paper was supported by the Hong Kong University Grants Committee Area of Excellence Scheme (AoE/P-03-08) and General Research Fund (CityU 101408). The photochemical equipment used in this work was supported by a Special Equipment Grant from UGC (SEG_CityU02). The XRD and XPS used in this work were provided by the Institute of Advanced Materials of the Hong Kong Baptist University. Funding for the XRD and XPS were from the Special Equipment Grant from the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (SEG_HKBU06).
Chemical and Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation by Iron Complexes at pH 7–9: Evidence for Dual-Active Intermediates in Iron-Catalyzed Water Oxidation†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 6, pages 1833–1835, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G., Chen, L., Ng, S.-M., Man, W.-L. and Lau, T.-C. (2013), Chemical and Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation by Iron Complexes at pH 7–9: Evidence for Dual-Active Intermediates in Iron-Catalyzed Water Oxidation . Angew. Chem., 125: 1833–1835. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209116
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Hong Kong University Grants Committee Area of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AoE/P-03-08
- General Research Fund. Grant Number: CityU 101408
- UGC. Grant Number: SEG_CityU02
- University Grants Committee. Grant Number: SEG_HKBU06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!