We would like to thank Dr. Guillaume Bouvignies for providing the ChemEX program used in data analysis and Dr. Eriks Kupce for valuable discussions. L.E.K. holds a Canada Research Chair in Biochemistry. The work was supported by grants from the CIHR and NSERC Canada.
Probing Slow Chemical Exchange at Carbonyl Sites in Proteins by Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4250–4253, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Vallurupalli, P. and Kay, L. E. (2013), Probing Slow Chemical Exchange at Carbonyl Sites in Proteins by Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer NMR Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem., 125: 4250–4253. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209118
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- NSERC Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!