This work was partially supported by the Georgia Institute of Technology and the US Army Research Office (contract number W911NF-12-1-0259). The research at ORNL’s High Flux Isotope Reactor was sponsored by the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program and the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. This research was also supported in part by the ORNL Postdoctoral Research Associates Program, administered jointly by the ORNL and the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education. We thank Micromeritics Inc. (US) and J. Jagiello for assistance with gas and vapor sorption analyses.
Small-Angle Neutron Scattering for In Situ Probing of Ion Adsorption Inside Micropores†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4716–4720, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Boukhalfa, S., He, L., Melnichenko, Y. B. and Yushin, G. (2013), Small-Angle Neutron Scattering for In Situ Probing of Ion Adsorption Inside Micropores . Angew. Chem., 125: 4716–4720. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209141
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0259
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!