We acknowledge NSF support through use of the Cornell Nanofabrication Facility/NNIN and the Cornell Center for Materials Research facilities. J.A.M. gratefully acknowledges the Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) Program in the Nanoscale Control of Surfaces and Interfaces, which is supported under NSF Award DGE-0654193, the Cornell Center for Materials Research, and Cornell University. T.A. acknowledges funding through a grant from the National Science Foundation under ECCS-1001742 and through support from Analog Devices.
Preservation of Antibody Selectivity on Graphene by Conjugation to a Tripod Monolayer†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3259–3262, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Mann, J. A., Alava, T., Craighead, H. G. and Dichtel, W. R. (2013), Preservation of Antibody Selectivity on Graphene by Conjugation to a Tripod Monolayer. Angew. Chem., 125: 3259–3262. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209149
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0654193
- Cornell Center for Materials Research
- Cornell University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECCS-1001742
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!