This work was supported by the “National Natural Science Foundation of China” (Grant Nos. 21201176, U1129301, 51172277, 21101168), the National Key Basic Research Program of China (Grant No.2012CB626803).
Cs2B4SiO9: A Deep-Ultraviolet Nonlinear Optical Crystal†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3490–3494, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, H., Yu, H., Pan, S., Huang, Z., Yang, Z., Su, X. and Poeppelmeier, K. R. (2013), Cs2B4SiO9: A Deep-Ultraviolet Nonlinear Optical Crystal . Angew. Chem., 125: 3490–3494. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209151
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201176, U1129301, 51172277, 21101168
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB626803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!