This work was supported by the “National Natural Science Foundation of China” (Grant Nos. 21201176, U1129301, 51172277, 21101168), the National Key Basic Research Program of China (Grant No.2012CB626803).
Cs2B4SiO9: A Deep-Ultraviolet Nonlinear Optical Crystal†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3490–3494, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, H., Yu, H., Pan, S., Huang, Z., Yang, Z., Su, X. and Poeppelmeier, K. R. (2013), Cs2B4SiO9: A Deep-Ultraviolet Nonlinear Optical Crystal . Angew. Chem., 125: 3490–3494. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209151
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201176, U1129301, 51172277, 21101168
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB626803
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.