This research was supported by the Spanish MINECO, co-financed by ERDF (CTQ2011-28417-C02-01 and CTQ2011-22653). F.P.C. thanks the CSIC for a JAE postdoctoral contract, co-financed by FSE.
Epoxide-Opening Cascades Triggered by a Nicholas Reaction: Total Synthesis of Teurilene†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3747–3750, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-López, J., Pinacho Crisóstomo, F., Ortega, N., López-Rodríguez, M., Martín, V. S. and Martín, T. (2013), Epoxide-Opening Cascades Triggered by a Nicholas Reaction: Total Synthesis of Teurilene. Angew. Chem., 125: 3747–3750. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209159
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Spanish MINECO, co-financed by ERDF. Grant Numbers: CTQ2011-28417-C02-01, CTQ2011-22653
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!