We thank a Grant-in-Aid of MEXT from Japan, NSF grant EEC-0832785 and DOE contract DE-AC02-76SF00515.
Evidence of Diamond Nanowires Formed inside Carbon Nanotubes from Diamantane Dicarboxylic Acid†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3805–3809, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Zhu, Z., Feng, Y., Ishiwata, H., Miyata, Y., Kitaura, R., Dahl, J. E. P., Carlson, R. M. K., Fokina, N. A., Schreiner, P. R., Tománek, D. and Shinohara, H. (2013), Evidence of Diamond Nanowires Formed inside Carbon Nanotubes from Diamantane Dicarboxylic Acid. Angew. Chem., 125: 3805–3809. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209192
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- MEXT from Japan
- NSF. Grant Number: EEC-0832785
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-76SF00515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!