The authors are grateful to the BBSRC (BB/I002286/1) for funding a postdoctoral fellowship (V.X.T.). The SEC equipment used in this research was obtained through Birmingham Science City: Innovative Uses for Advanced Materials in the Modern World (West Midlands Centre for Advanced Materials Project 2), with support from Advantage West Midlands (AWM) and partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Organocatalytic, Regioselective Nucleophilic “Click” Addition of Thiols to Propiolic Acid Esters for Polymer–Polymer Coupling†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4226–4230, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Truong, V. X. and Dove, A. P. (2013), Organocatalytic, Regioselective Nucleophilic “Click” Addition of Thiols to Propiolic Acid Esters for Polymer–Polymer Coupling . Angew. Chem., 125: 4226–4230. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209239
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/I002286/1
- Advantage West Midlands (AWM)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!