The authors are grateful to the BBSRC (BB/I002286/1) for funding a postdoctoral fellowship (V.X.T.). The SEC equipment used in this research was obtained through Birmingham Science City: Innovative Uses for Advanced Materials in the Modern World (West Midlands Centre for Advanced Materials Project 2), with support from Advantage West Midlands (AWM) and partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Organocatalytic, Regioselective Nucleophilic “Click” Addition of Thiols to Propiolic Acid Esters for Polymer–Polymer Coupling†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4226–4230, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Truong, V. X. and Dove, A. P. (2013), Organocatalytic, Regioselective Nucleophilic “Click” Addition of Thiols to Propiolic Acid Esters for Polymer–Polymer Coupling . Angew. Chem., 125: 4226–4230. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209239
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/I002286/1
- Advantage West Midlands (AWM)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!