We acknowledge Miami University and National Science Foundation Career program (CHE-1056420) for financial support. K.W. acknowledges NSF grant (CHE-0722547). We would like to thank Prof. D. Toste and co-workers for providing useful information of the chiral counterion approach.
Arylamine-Catalyzed Enamine Formation: Cooperative Catalysis with Arylamines and Acids†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3751–3755, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Deng, Y., Liu, L., Sarkisian, R. G., Wheeler, K., Wang, H. and Xu, Z. (2013), Arylamine-Catalyzed Enamine Formation: Cooperative Catalysis with Arylamines and Acids. Angew. Chem., 125: 3751–3755. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209268
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Miami University
- National Science Foundation Career program. Grant Number: CHE-1056420
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0722547
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!