We acknowledge financial support from the National Institutes of Health (R00CA127161 to L.L.P.) and grants from the Purdue Center for Cancer Research and Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NIH/NCRR TR000006) to J.M.K.I.
Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of Biosensor Peptide Phosphorylation in Single Live Cells†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4023–4026, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Damayanti, N. P., Parker, L. L. and Irudayaraj, J. M. K. (2013), Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of Biosensor Peptide Phosphorylation in Single Live Cells . Angew. Chem., 125: 4023–4026. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209303
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R00CA127161
- Purdue Center for Cancer Research
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: TR000006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!