We acknowledge financial support from the National Institutes of Health (R00CA127161 to L.L.P.) and grants from the Purdue Center for Cancer Research and Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NIH/NCRR TR000006) to J.M.K.I.
Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of Biosensor Peptide Phosphorylation in Single Live Cells†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4023–4026, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Damayanti, N. P., Parker, L. L. and Irudayaraj, J. M. K. (2013), Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of Biosensor Peptide Phosphorylation in Single Live Cells . Angew. Chem., 125: 4023–4026. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209303
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R00CA127161
- Purdue Center for Cancer Research
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: TR000006
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.