H.X. is grateful to the Natural Science Foundation of China (51002086, 51172126, and 51021062) and the 973 Program (2010CB630702) for financial support. This research was also supported by NCET (2010) and the IIFSDU (2010JQ013). D.W. thanks the Australian Research Council for financial support (DP 110104179 and DP 120102959).
Size-Dependent Electrostatic Chain Growth of pH-Sensitive Hairy Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3814–3818, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Xia, H., Su, G. and Wang, D. (2013), Size-Dependent Electrostatic Chain Growth of pH-Sensitive Hairy Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 125: 3814–3818. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209304
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51002086, 51172126, 51021062
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB630702
- IIFSDU. Grant Number: (2010JQ013)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP 110104179, DP 120102959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!