The authors wish to thank the F.W.O. [Fund for Scientific Research–Flanders (Belgium)] and the Research Fund of the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) for financial support. D.V. is grateful to EMECW15 (Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window Lot 15 India) for obtaining a doctoral scholarship. A.S. is thankful to the F.W.O. for obtaining a visiting postdoctoral fellowship.
Copper-Catalyzed Direct Secondary and Tertiary CH Alkylation of Azoles through a Heteroarene–Amine–Aldehyde/Ketone Coupling Reaction†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2607–2610, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Vachhani, D. D., Sharma, A. and Van der Eycken, E. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Direct Secondary and Tertiary CH Alkylation of Azoles through a Heteroarene–Amine–Aldehyde/Ketone Coupling Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 2607–2610. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209312
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- F.W.O. [Fund for Scientific Research–Flanders (Belgium)]
- Research Fund of the University of Leuven (KU Leuven)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!