This work was supported by the Institute for Basic Science (IBS) in Korea through the Acceleration Research, Brain Korea 21, and Research Center Program (Project No. CA1203). We thank Dr. Ramalingam Natarajan and Mr. J. Mark Kim for helpful discussions.
Supramolecular Velcro for Reversible Underwater Adhesion†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3222–3226, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, Y., Jang, Y., Selvapalam, N., Yun, G. and Kim, K. (2013), Supramolecular Velcro for Reversible Underwater Adhesion. Angew. Chem., 125: 3222–3226. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209382
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Institute for Basic Science
- IBS. Grant Number: CA1203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!