We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808600), the Ministry of Education of China (B06005), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-10-0516) for financial support.
Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Intramolecular Phenolic OH Bond Insertion: Synthesis of Chiral 2-Carboxy Dihydrobenzofurans, Dihydrobenzopyrans, and Tetrahydrobenzooxepines†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2615–2618, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Song, X.-G., Zhu, S.-F., Xie, X.-L. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2013), Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Intramolecular Phenolic OH Bond Insertion: Synthesis of Chiral 2-Carboxy Dihydrobenzofurans, Dihydrobenzopyrans, and Tetrahydrobenzooxepines . Angew. Chem., 125: 2615–2618. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209455
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!