We thank the NSFC (No. 21272226, 21202160 and 21072186), West-Light Foundation of CAS, Chengdu Institute of Biology of CAS (Y0B1051100), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (973 program, 2010CB833300) for financial support and Prof. Zhanbin Wei (Xiamen University) for assistance with crystal structure analysis.
Hydrogen-Bond-Promoted Palladium Catalysis: Allylic Alkylation of Indoles with Unsymmetrical 1,3-Disubstituted Allyl Acetates Using Chiral Bis(sulfoxide) Phosphine Ligands†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4301–4305, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Du, L., Cao, P., Xing, J., Lou, Y., Jiang, L., Li, L. and Liao, J. (2013), Hydrogen-Bond-Promoted Palladium Catalysis: Allylic Alkylation of Indoles with Unsymmetrical 1,3-Disubstituted Allyl Acetates Using Chiral Bis(sulfoxide) Phosphine Ligands . Angew. Chem., 125: 4301–4305. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209485
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21272226, 21202160, 21072186
- West-Light Foundation of CAS
- Chengdu Institute of Biology of CAS. Grant Number: Y0B1051100
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!