We acknowledge financial support from the National Basic Research Program (2013CB834503), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91227110, 21221063), the 111 Project (B06009 for support of the visit of Prof. M. Lee at SNU and fruitful discussions), and the Open Project of the State Key Laboratory of Polymer Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Science.
Chiral Heteropoly Blues and Controllable Switching of Achiral Polyoxometalate Clusters†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4675–4679, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Li, H., Wu, C., Yang, Y., Shi, L. and Wu, L. (2013), Chiral Heteropoly Blues and Controllable Switching of Achiral Polyoxometalate Clusters. Angew. Chem., 125: 4675–4679. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209497
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834503
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91227110, 21221063
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B06009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!