C.A.M. acknowledges the following awards for support of this work: AFOSR FA9550-09-1-0294, FA9550-11-1-0275 and FA9550-12-1-0280, DoD/NSSEFF/NPS N00244-09-1-0012 and N00244-09-1-0071, NSF MRSEC DMR-1121262, and the DoE/Office of Science/Office of Basic Energy Sciences NERC DE-SC0000989. M.R.J. is grateful to the NSF for a Graduate Research Fellowship and to Northwestern University for a Ryan Fellowship. Small-angle X-ray scattering was carried out at the DuPont-Northwestern-Dow Collaborative Access Team (DND-CAT) beamline located at Sector 5 of the Advanced Photon Source (APS). DND-CAT is supported by E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., The Dow Chemical Company, and the State of Illinois. Use of the APS was supported by US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The ICP-AES analysis was completed at the Northwestern University Integrated Molecular Structure Education and Research Center (IMSERC).
Bypassing the Limitations of Classical Chemical Purification with DNA-Programmable Nanoparticle Recrystallization†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 2958–2963, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Jones, M. R. and Mirkin, C. A. (2013), Bypassing the Limitations of Classical Chemical Purification with DNA-Programmable Nanoparticle Recrystallization . Angew. Chem., 125: 2958–2963. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209504
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: FA9550-09-1-0294, FA9550-11-1-0275, FA9550-12-1-0280, DoD/NSSEFF/NPS N00244-09-1-0012, N00244-09-1-0071
- NSF MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-1121262
- DoE/Office of Science/Office of Basic Energy Sciences NERC. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- NSF for a Graduate Research Fellowship
- Northwestern University for a Ryan Fellowship
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!