C.A.M. acknowledges the following awards for support of this work: AFOSR FA9550-09-1-0294, FA9550-11-1-0275 and FA9550-12-1-0280, DoD/NSSEFF/NPS N00244-09-1-0012 and N00244-09-1-0071, NSF MRSEC DMR-1121262, and the DoE/Office of Science/Office of Basic Energy Sciences NERC DE-SC0000989. M.R.J. is grateful to the NSF for a Graduate Research Fellowship and to Northwestern University for a Ryan Fellowship. Small-angle X-ray scattering was carried out at the DuPont-Northwestern-Dow Collaborative Access Team (DND-CAT) beamline located at Sector 5 of the Advanced Photon Source (APS). DND-CAT is supported by E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., The Dow Chemical Company, and the State of Illinois. Use of the APS was supported by US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The ICP-AES analysis was completed at the Northwestern University Integrated Molecular Structure Education and Research Center (IMSERC).
Bypassing the Limitations of Classical Chemical Purification with DNA-Programmable Nanoparticle Recrystallization†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 2958–2963, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Jones, M. R. and Mirkin, C. A. (2013), Bypassing the Limitations of Classical Chemical Purification with DNA-Programmable Nanoparticle Recrystallization . Angew. Chem., 125: 2958–2963. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209504
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: FA9550-09-1-0294, FA9550-11-1-0275, FA9550-12-1-0280, DoD/NSSEFF/NPS N00244-09-1-0012, N00244-09-1-0071
- NSF MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-1121262
- DoE/Office of Science/Office of Basic Energy Sciences NERC. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- NSF for a Graduate Research Fellowship
- Northwestern University for a Ryan Fellowship
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.