We would like to thank the State of Lower Saxony, the VW Foundation, the DFG and the Fonds of the Chemical Industry for generous support.
Efficient Synthesis of Helical Tetrasubstituted Alkenes as Potential Molecular Switches: A Two-Component Palladium-Catalyzed Triple Domino Process†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3756–3759, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Tietze, L. F., Hungerland, T., Eichhorst, C., Düfert, A., Maaß, C. and Stalke, D. (2013), Efficient Synthesis of Helical Tetrasubstituted Alkenes as Potential Molecular Switches: A Two-Component Palladium-Catalyzed Triple Domino Process. Angew. Chem., 125: 3756–3759. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209510
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- State of Lower Saxony
- VW Foundation
- Fonds of the Chemical Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!