We thank the Department of Science and Technology, India, for funding this research (SR/S1/OC-31/2010). D.N.R. and G.G. thank the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, India, for research fellowships. We thank Prof. P. Balaram for valuable discussions.
Crystal-Structure Analysis of cis-X-Pro-Containing Peptidomimetics: Understanding the Steric Interactions at cis X-Pro Amide Bonds†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4027–4031, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Reddy, D. N., George, G. and Prabhakaran, E. N. (2013), Crystal-Structure Analysis of cis-X-Pro-Containing Peptidomimetics: Understanding the Steric Interactions at cis X-Pro Amide Bonds . Angew. Chem., 125: 4027–4031. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209517
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Department of Science and Technology, India. Grant Number: SR/S1/OC-31/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!