We thank Scott Virgil and the Caltech Center for Catalysis for technical assistance. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Center in Development, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, the NSF, and the Swiss National Science Foundation for a fellowship to B.M.
Practical and General Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Ketones from Internal Olefins†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 3016–3020, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Morandi, B., Wickens, Z. K. and Grubbs, R. H. (2013), Practical and General Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Ketones from Internal Olefins . Angew. Chem., 125: 3016–3020. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209541
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Center in Development
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!