We kindly acknowledge the NRSC-Catalysis for financial support, Dr. B. de Bruin and Dr. J. I. van der Vlugt for helpful discussions, and Dr. R. Detz for assistance with gas-uptake experiments.
Supramolecular Control of Selectivity in Hydroformylation of Vinyl Arenes: Easy Access to Valuable β-Aldehyde Intermediates†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 3970–3974, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Dydio, P. and Reek, J. N. H. (2013), Supramolecular Control of Selectivity in Hydroformylation of Vinyl Arenes: Easy Access to Valuable β-Aldehyde Intermediates . Angew. Chem., 125: 3970–3974. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209582
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!