L.H.L. thanks W. Kenji and T. Taniguchi from NIMS Japan for providing hBN single crystals, B. Cowie from the Australian Synchrotron for assistance during NEXAFS measurements, H. Zhang and Y. Chen from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, as well as P. Cizek from Deakin University for help with TEM investigations. We acknowledge the scientific and technical assistance from the Australian Microscopy & Microanalysis Research Facility at the RMIT University. This research was undertaken in part on the soft X-ray beamline at the Australian Synchrotron, Victoria, Australia.
High-Quality Boron Nitride Nanoribbons: Unzipping during Nanotube Synthesis†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4306–4310, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Li, L. H., Chen, Y., Dai, X. J., Lamb, P. R., Cheng, B.-M., Lin, M.-Y. and Liu, X. (2013), High-Quality Boron Nitride Nanoribbons: Unzipping during Nanotube Synthesis . Angew. Chem., 125: 4306–4310. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209597
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!