This work was supported in part by MEXT (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area Nos. 22105005 and 22106520, Young Scientists (A) No. 23685019), Takeda Science Foundation, and Asahi Glass Foundation.
One-Pot Procedure for the Introduction of Three Different Bonds onto Terminal Alkynes through N-Sulfonyl-1,2,3-Triazole Intermediates†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 3975–3978, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Miura, T., Tanaka, T., Biyajima, T., Yada, A. and Murakami, M. (2013), One-Pot Procedure for the Introduction of Three Different Bonds onto Terminal Alkynes through N-Sulfonyl-1,2,3-Triazole Intermediates . Angew. Chem., 125: 3975–3978. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209603
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22105005, 22106520
- Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 23685019
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!