This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences Division (Contract No. DE-FG02-09ER16067) and by the Berlin DFG cluster of excellence on “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (UniCat). We also thank Dr. Guang Wu for assistance with the X-ray crystallographic determination. P.H. gratefully acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a research fellowship.
A Rare Uranyl(VI)–Alkyl Ate Complex [Li(DME)1.5]2[UO2(CH2SiMe3)4] and Its Comparison with a Homoleptic Uranium(VI)–Hexaalkyl†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3341–3345, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Seaman, L. A., Hrobárik, P., Schettini, M. F., Fortier, S., Kaupp, M. and Hayton, T. W. (2013), A Rare Uranyl(VI)–Alkyl Ate Complex [Li(DME)1.5]2[UO2(CH2SiMe3)4] and Its Comparison with a Homoleptic Uranium(VI)–Hexaalkyl. Angew. Chem., 125: 3341–3345. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209611
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences Division. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!