We thank ANR (grant number ANR-08-BLAN-273-01) and the Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (grant number APO-G-2009), the University of Geneva, and the Swiss National Science Foundation for financial support.
Determination of Labile Chiral Supramolecular Ion Pairs by Chromatographic NMR Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3337–3340, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Reddy G. N., M., Ballesteros-Garrido, R., Lacour, J. and Caldarelli, S. (2013), Determination of Labile Chiral Supramolecular Ion Pairs by Chromatographic NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 125: 3337–3340. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209616
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-273-01
- Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. Grant Number: APO-G-2009
- University of Geneva
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!