We gratefully acknowledge Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis for financial support. The Bruker 500 MHz NMR was purchased using funds from an NSF-MRI award (CHE-0619254). We also would like to thank Jinmin Miao for providing several starting materials.
Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Intramolecular Dehydrogenative Cyclization of N,N-Disubstituted Hydrazones through CH Functionalization†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2619–2623, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, G., Zhao, Y. and Ge, H. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Intramolecular Dehydrogenative Cyclization of N,N-Disubstituted Hydrazones through CH Functionalization . Angew. Chem., 125: 2619–2623. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209618
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- NSF-MRI. Grant Number: CHE-0619254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!