We gratefully acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation (NSF CBET-1153660 and CMMI-1153663), Georgia Institute of Technology, and Key Laboratory of Computational Physical Sciences at Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
Large-Scale Hierarchically Structured Conjugated Polymer Assemblies with Enhanced Electrical Conductivity†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2624–2628, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Han, W., He, M., Byun, M., Li, B. and Lin, Z. (2013), Large-Scale Hierarchically Structured Conjugated Polymer Assemblies with Enhanced Electrical Conductivity . Angew. Chem., 125: 2624–2628. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209632
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-1153660, CMMI-1153663
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Key Laboratory of Computational Physical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!