This work was supported in part by a 2006 NIH Director’s Pioneer Award (DP1 OD000798) and start-up funds from Georgia Institute of Technology. The authors thank Dennis Oakley of the Bakewell Neuroimaging Core at Washington University School of Medicine for assistance with some of the confocal microscopy imaging studies.
A Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)-Responsive Polymer for Safe, Efficient, and Targeted Gene Delivery in Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7064–7067, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Shim, M. S. and Xia, Y. (2013), A Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)-Responsive Polymer for Safe, Efficient, and Targeted Gene Delivery in Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem., 125: 7064–7067. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209633
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: DP1 OD000798
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!