These authors contributed equally to this work.
Formation of Hierarchically Organized Zeolites by Sequential Intergrowth†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3439–3443, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Chaikittisilp, W., Suzuki, Y., Mukti, R. R., Suzuki, T., Sugita, K., Itabashi, K., Shimojima, A. and Okubo, T. (2013), Formation of Hierarchically Organized Zeolites by Sequential Intergrowth . Angew. Chem., 125: 3439–3443. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209638
This study was supported in part by Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), and a Global COE Program (Mechanical Systems Innovation) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan). W.C. thanks MEXT for a Monbukagakusho Scholarship. R.R.M. thanks JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship. We are grateful to Dr. Yoshihiro Kamimura for his assistance with the solid-state NMR measurements.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!