These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mapping the Population of Protein Conformational Energy Sub-States from NMR Dipolar Couplings†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3263–3267, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Guerry, P., Salmon, L., Mollica, L., Ortega Roldan, J.-L., Markwick, P., van Nuland, N. A. J., McCammon, J. A. and Blackledge, M. (2013), Mapping the Population of Protein Conformational Energy Sub-States from NMR Dipolar Couplings. Angew. Chem., 125: 3263–3267. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209669
Financial support from the CEA, CNRS, UJF, ANR-12-BS07-0023-01 ComplexDynamics (M.B.), and the CCRT is acknowledged. The work at UCSD was supported by the NSF, NIH, CTBP, NBCR, and NSF Supercomputers.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- ANR-12-BS07-0023-01 ComplexDynamics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!