This work is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant 2010CB934700), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (Grant 2012BAD32B05-4), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 91022032, 912271032, 21061160492), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1), the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (Grant 2010DFA41170), the Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the University of Science and Technology of China.
Ultralight, Flexible, and Fire-Resistant Carbon Nanofiber Aerogels from Bacterial Cellulose†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 2997–3001, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Z.-Y., Li, C., Liang, H.-W., Chen, J.-F. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Ultralight, Flexible, and Fire-Resistant Carbon Nanofiber Aerogels from Bacterial Cellulose . Angew. Chem., 125: 2997–3001. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209676
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B05-4
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 912271032, 21061160492
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!