This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Professorship No. PP00P2_133568 to G.G.), the University of Zurich (G.G.), the Australian Research Council (Australian Research Fellowship to U.B. and Future Fellowship to A.M.F. (FT110100545)) and the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (OCE Science Leader position to U.B.). This work was performed in part at the Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication, an initiative partly funded by the Commonwealth of Australia and the Victorian Government.
Synthesis of Stable Peptide Nucleic Acid-Modified Gold Nanoparticles and their Assembly onto Gold Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4311–4314, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Anstaett, P., Zheng, Y., Thai, T., Funston, A. M., Bach, U. and Gasser, G. (2013), Synthesis of Stable Peptide Nucleic Acid-Modified Gold Nanoparticles and their Assembly onto Gold Surfaces . Angew. Chem., 125: 4311–4314. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209684
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- University of Zurich
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT110100545
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!