This work was supported by the EPSRC and the Marie Curie IIF Scheme of the 7th EU Framework Program. We thank the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Service at Swansea for conducting ESI-MS experiments, the Diamond Light Source (UK) for synchrotron beam time on I19, the EPSRC National Crystallography Service for X-ray data collection, and Duncan Howe from the NMR service of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Cambridge. We thank Prof. Andrea Mazzanti for the helpful discussions concerning the conformational dynamics of the system.
Selective Assembly and Disassembly of a Water-Soluble Fe10L15 Prism†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4937–4940, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Zarra, S., Clegg, J. K. and Nitschke, J. R. (2013), Selective Assembly and Disassembly of a Water-Soluble Fe10L15 Prism . Angew. Chem., 125: 4937–4940. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209694
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Marie Curie IIF Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!