This work was supported by the Major State Basic Research Development Program (grant numbers 2009CB623601 and 2013CB933501) from the Ministry of Science and Technology and the National Natural Science Foundation of China. The authors thank Prof. Xiao-Yu Cao from Xiamen University for helpful discussions.
Azaborine Compounds for Organic Field-Effect Transistors: Efficient Synthesis, Remarkable Stability, and BN Dipole Interactions†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3199–3202, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X.-Y., Lin, H.-R., Lei, T., Yang, D.-C., Zhuang, F.-D., Wang, J.-Y., Yuan, S.-C. and Pei, J. (2013), Azaborine Compounds for Organic Field-Effect Transistors: Efficient Synthesis, Remarkable Stability, and BN Dipole Interactions. Angew. Chem., 125: 3199–3202. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209706
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623601, 2013CB933501
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!