We gratefully acknowledge funding by the Focus Area Nanoscale at the Freie Universität Berlin, the German Research Foundation (DFG) through collaborative research center Sfb658, the European Union via the AtMol project, and the European Science Foundation via P2M. M.G. is indebted to the Fonds der chemischen Industrie for providing a Kekulé doctoral fellowship.
Aligning the Band Gap of Graphene Nanoribbons by Monomer Doping†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4518–4521, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Bronner, C., Stremlau, S., Gille, M., Brauße, F., Haase, A., Hecht, S. and Tegeder, P. (2013), Aligning the Band Gap of Graphene Nanoribbons by Monomer Doping . Angew. Chem., 125: 4518–4521. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209735
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Freie Universität Berlin
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!