These authors contributed equally to this work.
Carbon Nanotubes Bridged with Graphene Nanoribbons and Their Use in High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4088–4091, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Liu, M., Zhang, C., Tjiu, W. W., Liu, T. and Peng, H. (2013), Carbon Nanotubes Bridged with Graphene Nanoribbons and Their Use in High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells . Angew. Chem., 125: 4088–4091. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209736
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51125011, 91027025, 21225417), MOST (2011CB932503, 2011DFA51330), STCSM (11520701400, 12nm0503200), and the Program for Prof. of Special Appointment at the Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51125011, 91027025, 21225417
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932503, 2011DFA51330
- STCSM. Grant Numbers: 11520701400, 12nm0503200
- Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!