We acknowledge financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the Excellence Cluster “Engineering of Advanced Materials” in the framework of the excellence initiative. M.K., F.E., S.B., H.N., A.B., and P.W. would like to thank the EU for support through its ERC Advanced Investigator Grant No. 267376. Furthermore, A.K., M.L., and J.L. acknowledge additional support by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, DAAD, and the COST Action CM1104.
Enhanced Activity and Selectivity in Catalytic Methanol Steam Reforming by Basic Alkali Metal Salt Coatings†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 19, pages 5132–5136, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Kusche, M., Enzenberger, F., Bajus, S., Niedermeyer, H., Bösmann, A., Kaftan, A., Laurin, M., Libuda, J. and Wasserscheid, P. (2013), Enhanced Activity and Selectivity in Catalytic Methanol Steam Reforming by Basic Alkali Metal Salt Coatings . Angew. Chem., 125: 5132–5136. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209758
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- EU. Grant Number: 267376
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- COST Action. Grant Number: CM1104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!