These authors contributed equally to this work.
Helical Colloidal Sphere Structures through Thermo-Reversible Co-Assembly with Molecular Microtubes†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3448–3452, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, L., de Folter, J. W. J., Huang, J., Philipse, A. P., Kegel, W. K. and Petukhov, A. V. (2013), Helical Colloidal Sphere Structures through Thermo-Reversible Co-Assembly with Molecular Microtubes . Angew. Chem., 125: 3448–3452. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209767
This work is financially supported by The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21273013 and 21073006). We thank Utrecht University for the short stay grant of L.J. We thank Chris Evers, Bas van Ravensteijn, and Joost Wolters for providing polystyrene spheres and Jan Hilhorst for his assistance with confocal microscopy.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273013, 21073006
- Utrecht University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!