We gratefully acknowledge generous financial support from the Max-Planck-Society, the European Research Council (Advanced grant “High Performance Lewis Acid Organocatalysis, HIPOCAT”), and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (fellowship for SG).
Catalytic Asymmetric Three-Component Synthesis of Homoallylic Amines†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2633–2636, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Gandhi, S. and List, B. (2013), Catalytic Asymmetric Three-Component Synthesis of Homoallylic Amines . Angew. Chem., 125: 2633–2636. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209776
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- European Research Council
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!