This work was supported by The Innovation and Technology Commission (ITF-Tier 2 Project, ITS/134/09FP) and the University Grants Committee (Area of Excellence Scheme AoE/P-03/08) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China. We thank Dr. Raymond Wai-Yin Sun for helpful discussion and Dr. Chun-Nam Lok for help in designing the bio-experiments.
Gold(III) Complexes Containing N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligands: Thiol “Switch-on” Fluorescent Probes and Anti-Cancer Agents†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 3002–3005, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zou, T., Lum, C. T., Chui, S. S.-Y. and Che, C.-M. (2013), Gold(III) Complexes Containing N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligands: Thiol “Switch-on” Fluorescent Probes and Anti-Cancer Agents . Angew. Chem., 125: 3002–3005. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209787
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- The Innovation and Technology Commission. Grant Number: ITS/134/09FP
- University Grants Committee. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!