We thank Prof. David Mooney and Dr. Praveen Arany for use of the NIR laser device and Dariela Almeda for FACS analysis. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Kavli Institute for Bionano Science and Technology at Harvard University. This research was supported by NIH (1DP2A174495) and NSF (DMR-0820484). This research was performed in part at the Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the National Science Foundation under NSF award no. ECS-0335765. CNS is part of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University.
A Drug-Delivery Vehicle Combining the Targeting and Thermal Ablation of HER2+ Breast-Cancer Cells with Triggered Drug Release†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4235–4240, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
You, J.-O., Guo, P. and Auguste, D. T. (2013), A Drug-Delivery Vehicle Combining the Targeting and Thermal Ablation of HER2+ Breast-Cancer Cells with Triggered Drug Release . Angew. Chem., 125: 4235–4240. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209804
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Harvard University
- NIH. Grant Number: 1DP2A174495
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0820484
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!