The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB821600, 2010CB126103), the Key Program of Natural Science Foundation of China (21032006), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172245/21172244/B020304), Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest (201103007), the National Key Technologies R&D Program (2011BAE06B05), the Shanghai Scientific Research Program (10XD1405200), and SIOC for financial support.
An Electrophilic Hypervalent Iodine Reagent for Trifluoromethylthiolation†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3541–3544, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Shao, X., Wang, X., Yang, T., Lu, L. and Shen, Q. (2013), An Electrophilic Hypervalent Iodine Reagent for Trifluoromethylthiolation . Angew. Chem., 125: 3541–3544. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209817
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB821600, 2010CB126103
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21032006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172245/21172244/B020304
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103007
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
- Shanghai Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 10XD1405200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!