The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB821600, 2010CB126103), the Key Program of Natural Science Foundation of China (21032006), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172245/21172244/B020304), Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest (201103007), the National Key Technologies R&D Program (2011BAE06B05), the Shanghai Scientific Research Program (10XD1405200), and SIOC for financial support.
An Electrophilic Hypervalent Iodine Reagent for Trifluoromethylthiolation†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3541–3544, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Shao, X., Wang, X., Yang, T., Lu, L. and Shen, Q. (2013), An Electrophilic Hypervalent Iodine Reagent for Trifluoromethylthiolation . Angew. Chem., 125: 3541–3544. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209817
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB821600, 2010CB126103
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21032006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172245/21172244/B020304
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103007
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
- Shanghai Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 10XD1405200
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.