This work was supported by the CNRS, the University of Bordeaux (UB), the Conseil Régional d’Aquitaine, and ANR (Grant ANR-10-RPDOC-016). A fellowship from the University of Strasbourg (N.P.) is gratefully acknowledged. The crystallographic data have been collected at the IECB X-ray facility (UMS3033 CNRS and UB, US001 INSERM), at ESRF in Grenoble (France) and at the Swiss Light Source (SLS) in Villigen (Switzerland). Beamline scientists from ESRF ID29 and FIP BM30A are warmly acknowledged for beamtime and help during data collection. We thank Vincent Olieric for his support at the SLS synchrotron and Axelle Grélard for her assistance with NMR measurements.
Controlling Helix Formation in the γ-Peptide Superfamily: Heterogeneous Foldamers with Urea/Amide and Urea/Carbamate Backbones†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4241–4245, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Pendem, N., Nelli, Y. R., Douat, C., Fischer, L., Laguerre, M., Ennifar, E., Kauffmann, B. and Guichard, G. (2013), Controlling Helix Formation in the γ-Peptide Superfamily: Heterogeneous Foldamers with Urea/Amide and Urea/Carbamate Backbones . Angew. Chem., 125: 4241–4245. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209838
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- University of Bordeaux (UB)
- Conseil Régional d’Aquitaine
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-10-RPDOC-016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!