We thank National Science Council, Taiwan, for financial support of this work.
Gold-Catalyzed Cyclization/Oxidative [3+2] Cycloadditions of 1,5-Enynes with Nitrosobenzenes without Additional Oxidants†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4697–4701, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Tsai, Y.-C. and Liu, R.-S. (2013), Gold-Catalyzed Cyclization/Oxidative [3+2] Cycloadditions of 1,5-Enynes with Nitrosobenzenes without Additional Oxidants. Angew. Chem., 125: 4697–4701. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209850
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!